Saturday, March 5, 2011

CTMH Extravaganza Teacher Hopeful

I am ecstatic to have the opportunity to apply for CTMH's Extravaganza. Teaching at Convention has been a dream of mine since becoming a consultant 6 years ago. I enjoy teaching and think it would just be the ultimate dream to be teaching at one of CTMH events.

So let me share this video with you. It is my very 1st video tutorial ever so don't laugh :) I love teaching however never have done so with a camera in my face LOL. It was quite nerve racking to say the least :) Have to give credit to my awesome videographer - Zoe (my 8 yr old daughter). She did an amazing job keeping up with her mom all the while watching the stopwatch so that I don't go over my allotted 2 min! Thanks baby girl.


I made this video and submitted it along with some of my artwork to CTMH for review. I am hopeful that I will be chosen as one of the 32 lucky teachers that will be sharing at this years CTMH convention Extravaganza in Anaheim California! Here I am teaching you a few quick ideas that I have regarding CTMH's new Spray Pen. Think of yourself as "Picaso" - turn up the music and get out your spray pen. Let the good times roll and the paint fly! I love it an everyone who has seen it and used it has to have one! Simply can't get enough of it :) Hope you enjoy! Do let me know what you think!



If I am chosen I will be given $500 in product ofmy choice along with the special privilege of playing with the latest -hot off the press products that NO ONE else even knows exists! Then I have the amazing opportunity to share it/them at Convention with everyone else. If that wasn't enough they will spoil us with a special gift just for Extravaganza teachers.


All that sounds delightful however if I don't ever see a dime in product nor do I get anything extra special - just the experience alone will be so worth it to me. See, I have had that dream for a very long time now and up until last year when I went to convention was I even eligible to teach. I jumped at this opportunity and am hoping for the best. Thank you CTMH for giving us the opportunity to 'try out' even if we aren't picked.


I'll be back with some of the artwork I submitted so stay tuned!

Elizabeth

No comments: