Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09- A very Special Day!




I've been wanting to get back to my blog and finally I decided that today the very special day that won't happen again for another century would be just the day to do it! So 09/09/09 has come and gone. It was a great day! Wow, to live in such a time as this. Not because it is statistically a neat day but because God has appointed us for this day and time! We are so blessed to live in this great country admist all the junk around us.



I have also been able to get a bit of creatin' in lately between gymnastics and staying up late.


Here is what I have created! Hope you enjoy it!


I used the CTMH 'You're a Hoot' stamp set along with the new Twitterpated paper. I think it turned out cute! I could have bling'd it up a bit more but it is for the Grace crop and can't have too much going on for time sake.







No comments: